|Job Title: ||CST Project Coordinator - Learning Team|
|Work Site: ||CST Project Offices - West 8th Avenue|
|Status: ||Regular Full Time |
The Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) Project is one of the largest health care projects in British Columbia's history. It is a joint undertaking between Vancouver Coastal Health, the Provincial Health Services Authority and Providence Health Care to complete a significant transformation of clinical practices and systems. This is an exciting initiative that will deliver key benefits for our patients, health care providers and health organizations.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for organizing, coordinating and communicating project activities under the direction of the Project Director and Project Manager.
Reporting to the Project Manager for the Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) project, the Project Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day management of the CST project deliverables, which include:
- Providing the review, evaluation and maintenance of the project documentation, project management tools and executive reports for the project, allowing for proactive and effective risk management in collaboration with other team members;
- Creating, maintaining, and tracking all project documentation to provide validation to ensure deliverables and objectives are met;
- Supporting the Project Manager, Directors and Leads, and preparing and coordinating various contracts and other documents as required; and,
- Supportinh the team by ensuring the various internal and external stakeholders involved maintain a supportive and mutually beneficial working relationship.
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration or in a field related to the specific project(s), supplemented by a minimum of three (3) years’ recent, related financial analysis and planning experience in a large, complex service organization or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience in three distinct areas must be exhibited:
- financial analysis
- project planning/management
- technical expertise relating to the specific project(s).
- Adaptable, versatile, strong facilitation skills, strong administrative skills, strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience with project and process management.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication, and with a variety of audiences.
- Advanced word processing, graphical presentation and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to prepare professional presentations and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to high-pressure environments, and adhere to critical timelines.
- Hours of Work may vary due to project requirements
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting
- Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the staffpostings.vch.ca site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.