|Job Title: ||Human Resources Analyst|
|Work Site: ||Corporate - Vancouver General Hospital|
|Status: ||Regular Full Time|
Reporting to the Regional Director, Employee Relations, the Human Resources Analyst:
- Provides advice and support to staff and Managers in the displacement and bumping processes and their associated databases and administration;
- Provides research, analysis and administrative support to displaced/bumped staff, Managers and Human Resources Advisors, maintains and keeps current labour relations resources, grievance files and arbitration decisions;
- Participates in the preparation of essential services documentation and strike contingency plans;
- Works in collaboration with other Employee Engagement teams when planning services and/or addressing joint operational needs;
Primary interactions are with staff and management to provide advice and clarification/interpretation of collective agreements.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Human Resources and two (2) years of related experience in a large and complex organization, or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Proficient computer skills with word processing, spreadsheet and graphics programs and confirmed expertise in database programs, e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the staffpostings.vch.ca site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.