|Job Title: ||Human Resources Analyst|
|Work Site: ||Vancouver General Hospital - Employment Engagement|
|Status: ||Regular Full Time |
Reporting to the Regional Director, Employee Relations, your role will include:
- Providing advice and support to staff and Managers in the displacement and bumping processes and their associated databases and administration.
- Providing research, analysis and administrative support to displaced/bumped staff, Managers and Human Resources Advisors, maintaining and keeping current labour relations resources, grievance files and arbitration decisions.
- Participating in the preparation of essential services documentation and strike contingency plans.
- Working in collaboration with other Employee Engagement teams when planning services and/or addressing joint operational needs.
- Applying the Union Leave approval process and the Casual Accountability Tracking process.
Your primary interactions will be with staff and management to provide advice and clarification/interpretation of collective agreements.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Human Resources and two (2) years of related experience in a large and complex organization, or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Proficient computer skills with word processing, spreadsheet and graphics programs and confirmed expertise in database programs, e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Qualified applicants only please submit a resume and covering letter quoting competition #109079-ale.
Internal competition closes September 21, 2018. Internal applications received after this date will be considered as late applications.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the staffpostings.vch.ca site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.