|Job Title:||Manager, Facilities Maintenance and Operations|
|Work Site:||Vancouver General Hospital - 12th & Oak (GF Strong)|
|Status:||Regular Full Time|
Reporting to the Director/Senior Manager, the Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operational management and/or maintenance of designated physical plant health site(s) for Vancouver Coastal Health in a manner consistent with industry best practices ensuring a safe and reliable environment for the delivery of healthcare-related services.
Qualifications and Expertise:
• You question actions inconsistent with our values.
• You treat people with fairness and respect independent of their status or disagreement with you.
• You hire great people and expect great things from them.
• You inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
• You create an environment where people can flourish and grow.
• You seek what is best for the health system, rather than the best for yourself or your group.
Courage to Innovate:
• You challenge the status quo to improve quality and sustainability.
• You take smart risks and make tough decisions without agonizing.
Qualified applicants only please submit a resume and covering letter quoting competition # 104176-tbo. Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.
Internal competition closes April 20, 2018. Internal applications received after this date will be considered as late applications.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the staffpostings.vch.ca site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.