|Job Title: ||Transformation, Change & Innovation Advisor|
|Work Site:||601 W. Broadway|
|Status: ||Regular Full Time |
Reporting to the Leader, Transformation, Change & Innovation, the Advisor acts as an internal specialist to the organization for organizational development and change management processes, strategies and leads projects that are directed at identifying and recognizing current patterns across the system. Partners with senior management to develop and implement strategies to improve organizational effectiveness in support of the strategic goals of Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH). Implements interventions such as change initiatives, strategy and planning facilitation, process re-design, role clarification, team building and leadership development to specific function areas across the organization.
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Masters degree in a relevant discipline such as Health or Business Administration, Leadership or Organizational Development plus seven (7) years’ recent, related experience in change management, organizational development and/or project management.
- Knowledge of the health care system is an asset.
- Provides senior advisory services and consultation to leaders throughout VCH utilizing strong communication skills and the ability to persuade and influence.
- Utilizes organizational development and change management principles and best practices to develop and oversee change initiatives.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and skill in operational management, change management and leadership development as well as an understanding of health care disciplines and networking abilities to provide high level consulting services.
- Applies project management methodologies in the design and development of various programs, frameworks and tools.
- Maintains current knowledge of new developments, trends and research in organizational and leadership development, rewards and recognition, change management, and recommends/implements best practices accordingly.
- Applies superior judgment and political expertise to communicate sensitive information to, and collaborate with, a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Uses superior team building, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills to facilitate critical thinking and problem resolution.
- Fosters creativity and innovation in strategic planning involving cultural shifts and large scale change.
- Applies risk mitigation tactics to proactively identify and analyze areas of concern.
- You question actions inconsistent with our values.
- You treat people with fairness and respect independent of their status or disagreement with you.
- You hire great people and expect great things from them.
- You inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
- You create an environment where people can flourish and grow.
- You seek what is best for the health system, rather than the best for yourself or your group.
Courage to Innovate:
- You challenge the status quo to improve quality and sustainability.
- You take smart risks and make tough decisions without agonizing.
- Qualified applicants only please submit a resume and covering letter quoting competition # 101076-kco.
- Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the staffpostings.vch.ca site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.