|Job Title: ||Regional Clerical Coordinator Medical Imaging|
|Work Site: ||Surrey Memorial Hospital |
|Status: ||Temporary Full Time |
Reporting to the Regional Director, Medical Imaging and Healthcare Technology Management, the Coordinator oversees the clerical support functions for the Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) Medical Imaging department across multiple sites in the health authority (HA). Develops and implements departmental goals and objectives for clerical areas in consultation with the Regional Director and health service delivery area (HSDA) departmental directors. Participates in workforce and long-term strategic planning of the area, manages the budget and resources, implements policies and goals and manages the clerical component of regional projects and analysis. Key partnerships are with departmental management and technical leaders, as well as corporate human resource and finance staff. Reporting directly to the Regional Clerical Coordinator are the Clerical Supervisors from each site and the Regional Transcription Supervisor.
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Degree in Business Administration or diploma.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ recent, related experience including leadership and supervisory experience in a large complex healthcare environment.
- Utilizes sound business acumen to manage the fiscal resources of assigned area in a manner that is fiscally responsible and consistent with the overall goals of the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership, supervisory and coordination skills, including ability to performance manage, inspire and direct teams as well as engage and involve stakeholders in the planning and implementation processes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborates to develop and monitor program budget, monitors expenditures, provides feedback and analysis on variances and makes recommendations for corrective remedial action.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Works independently and effectively under time pressure to meet deadlines, balance work priorities and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using a variety of computerized office software applications and familiarity with Radiology Information Systems.
- Employs the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with skill, tact and diplomacy.
- Qualified applicants only please submit a resume and covering letter quoting competition # 100307-ale.
- Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the staffpostings.vch.ca site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.