|Job Title: ||Analyst/Project Coordinator|
|Work Site: ||VC Three Bridges CHC|
Temporary Part Time (0.4 FTE)
August 2021 to approx August 2022
Days off: Rotating 5 days off, 2 days working
Come work as an Analyst/Project Coordinator with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for an Analyst/Project Coordinator to join the STOP HIV-AIDS Initiatives. Apply today to join our team!
As an Analyst/Project Coordinator with Vancouver Coastal Health you will:
- Report to the Directors of Clinical Education.
- Provide research, analysis, project coordination and support for the department.
- Provide analytical expertise including quantitative and qualitative analysis, literature reviews, evaluation and coordinates the maintenance of departmental project management tools and project reporting.
- Coordinate project analysis, and develops related reports and presentations to ensure appropriate documentation of initiated project(s) and objectives are met.
- Work in collaboration with other Employee Engagement teams when planning services and/or addressing joint operational needs.
- Hold primary interactions are with Clinical Education Directors and staff, Employee Engagement staff and management to provide advice and clarification/interpretation of Clinical Education and Employee Engagement processes and liaise with related external agencies.
WHY JOIN VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH?
VCH is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents. At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and "going first" when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. We invite you to join us in creating healthy lives in healthy communities by showcasing our passion for care, connection to the communities we serve, and our culture of teamwork that makes VCH a great place to work.
- Comprehensive health benefits package, including MSP, extended health and dental and municipal pension plan
- Grow your career with employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
- Wellness supports, including counselling, critical incident and innovative wellness services are available to employees and their immediate families
- Award-winning recognition programs to honour staff, medical staff and volunteers
- Access to exclusive discount offers and deals for VCH staff
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field such as Business Administration
- Two (2) years of recent related experience providing administrative and project support in a large and complex organization, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Proficient computer skills with database management, word processing, spreadsheet and graphics programs and working expertise in relevant software programs, e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and projects and motivate others in meeting and achieving deliverables. Shares the vision of fostering a respectful and motivating work environment.
- Uses strong analytical, research and financial abilities to support decision making.
- Employs advanced expertise in the use of current computer applications including advanced word processing, graphics presentation, and spreadsheet computer applications to create and maintain a variety of databases, documents and reports.
- Results-oriented within a high-pressure working environment with numerous critical timelines.
- Effectively and accurately responds to the needs of stakeholders and is acutely aware of the impact of decisions and actions on the organization and various stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as facilitation skills to work effectively in a team setting and with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to identify issues, and to develop and analyze solutions to resolve problems.
- Practices diligence and care when maintaining, monitoring, calculating and summarizing data, records and confidential information.
- Optimizes program effectiveness and contributes to organizational success by applying excellent time management skills to prioritize and complete assignments and schedule activities.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Please note that a resume is required to apply to this posting.
Please note: The duration of this temporary position is until approximately August 2022.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential to delivering exceptional care and building a great place to work. At VCH, we value and accommodate unique differences to ensure that our staff and medical staff (both current and prospective) have the opportunity and are supported to thrive.
To build a strong and representative workforce, we are seeking candidates who will contribute to a caring and inclusive culture. We encourage applications from members of communities that are disadvantaged on any grounds under the B.C. Human Rights Code, including Indigenous Peoples, people of colour, people of all genders and sexualities and people with disabilities.
VCH is proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Canada in 2021 by Glassdoor and Forbes.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.