|Job Title: ||Contracts Administrator - Vancouver Community|
|Work Site: ||Choice in Supports for Independent Living (CSIL), 520 West 6th Avenue, Vancouver, BC|
|Status: ||Regular Full Time - Baseline (1.00 FTE)|
Come work as a Contracts Administrator with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Contracts Administrator with post secondary education/training in Business Administration to join the Choice in Supports for Independent Living (CSIL) team in Vancouver, BC. Apply today to join our team!
As a Contracts Administrator with VCH you will:
- Monitor and maintain Professional & General Service contracts with independent contractors, external consulting agencies and non-profit agencies and provides related administrative support.
- Ensure appropriate and timely renewal and/or changes in accordance with Contract Management policies and direction of the appropriate Director/Manager, maintaining awareness of legal requirements, contract terms and reporting requirements to maximize business advantages and ensure compliance.
- Triage information of a sensitive and confidential nature, and coordinate the flow of information, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of administrative services.
- Provide budget, contract and report analysis and make recommendations regarding budgeting, and contract management processes and practices as requested.
- Share and ensure protection of sensitive of information, clarification of details and answering of questions.
- Work independently and communicate with internal and external stakeholders/customers in a manner that promotes positive and respectful relationships.
- Work closely with Financial Planning and Financial Operations, Vancouver Community managers/directors and team members, contractors/consultants and external agencies/vendors to ensure effective and efficient contract administration.
WHO WE ARE
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver's North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, and the Central Coast (Bella Bella and Bella Coola.) At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and "going first" when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. At our core, we are a people-focused organization where entrepreneurial spirit runs deep, and opportunity exists for all those who see themselves in the transformation of health care as we know it.
Education & Experience
- Graduation from post secondary education/training in Business Administration plus three to four years of recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must have advanced spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and database software skills.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Exercises considerable judgment, tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential and/or sensitive nature.
- Liaises in a professional and courteous manner with managers/directors, staff, contractors/consultants and external agencies to gather and disseminate information.
- Communicates in a compelling, clear and understandable manner (both verbally and in writing) in order to represent the department.
- Applies excellent time management skills to prioritize and complete assignments in a manner that optimizes departmental effectiveness and contributes to organizational success.
- Practices care and thoroughness when maintaining, monitoring, calculating and summarizing data, records and budget information.
- Collaborates with peers to ensure administrative systems and processes are consistently followed and monitored for effectiveness and that gaps are addressed and resolved when identified.
- Employs expertise in the use of desktop computer applications to create a variety of documents and presentations.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.