|Job Title:||Regional Director, Regional Cardiac Program (VCH and PHC)|
St. Paul's Hospital, Vancouver, BC
Regular Full Time
As soon as possible
Days off: Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holidays
Are you the next Regional Director, Regional Cardiac Program at Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) and Providence Health Care (PHC)? Apply today to join our team!
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Regional Director, Regional Cardiac Program to join the Regional Cardiac Program team. In this position you will report to the Senior Executive Team Sponsor and be responsible and accountable for the strategic planning and operational management of a major Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) and Providence Health Care (PHC) Clinical Programs/Services that span the health authorities and partner organizations.
Your day to day responsibilities may include:
WHO WE ARE:
Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a world class innovator in medical care, research and teaching, delivering service to more than one million BC residents living in Vancouver, Vancouver's North Shore, Richmond, the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Sunshine Coast, and the Central Coast (Bella Bella and Bella Coola.) At VCH, we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and "going first" when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. At our core, we are a people-focused organization where entrepreneurial spirit runs deep, and opportunity exists for all those who see themselves in the transformation of health care as we know it.
Education & Experience
Knowledge & Abilities
• Fosters collaboration and effective working relationships with stakeholders that promote cooperative goals and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
• Inspires a shared vision and aligns performance goals and objectives for team and individuals to ensure match with strategy while maintaining group cohesiveness, motivation, commitment and effectiveness.
• Applies superior conflict management skills and expertise to persuade and negotiate effectively to lead and implement change and/or resolve issues/disputes.
• Applies knowledge of current developments and trends in health care best practices, project management, performance management, physician relations, quality improvement and related technology.
• Applies superior judgment to communicate sensitive information in a compelling manner with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Anticipates future changes in service delivery and develops transition strategies that optimize resource utilization and ultimately improve efficiency and quality of patient care.
• Uses sound business acumen to manage the fiscal resources of assigned programs/services in a manner that is financially responsible and consistent with the overall goals of the organization.
• Drives development, implementation and evaluation of initiatives that support new or expanded programs/services within a multi-site environment following a team-based approach.
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.