|Job Title:||Business Support Analyst|
|Work Site:||Finance - 590 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC|
Regular Full Time
As soon as possible
0800-1600, with Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holidays off
Come work as a Business Analyst with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the Business Systems and Integration team! This role focuses on system configurations and financial report-writing and would suit an organized, precise, and experienced user in Excel and SQL who is eager to learn. We are the team that not only sustain system functions but also take opportunities to enhance system and business processes.
Key activities include:
• Maintaining systems (PeopleSoft) and configurations related to financials for the General Ledger and Asset Management modules
• Financial report-writing such as Statement of Financial Position, Income Statement or Hierarchical Cost Centre Distribution Reports
• Working closely with both users and IT professionals to troubleshoot system problems, test system solutions, establish clear lines of communication and ensure clear visibility to critical functional issues
• Working with stakeholders to streamline and standardize processes, implement best practices, and ensure risk mitigation controls
• Identifying opportunities to further take advantage of the system and keeping up to date with new and upcoming functionality
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline supplemented by related Information Systems courses, plus a minimum of three (3) years’ recent related experience within a large organization with an emphasis on business systems and reporting an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Extensive experience with complex ERP systems, project planning and control are essential.
Accounting or business knowledge would be an asset. Excel knowledge as well as SSRS and Power BI experience are assets.
New grads with relevant experience welcome to apply!
Why join Vancouver Coastal Health?
• 4 weeks paid vacation
• Defined benefit pension plan
• Health and Dental coverage
• Employee & Family Assistance program
• Work- life balance
• Endless learning opportunities!
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the https://my.vch.ca/working-here/job-postings site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.